Looking for acts to add to your playlist or bring to your school? Check in weekly for Artist Spotlights. This week, we present: ANITTA as a part of Hispanic Heritage Month spotlights.*
• ARTIST/STAGE NAME: Larissa de Macedo Machado, known as Anitta, is a Brazilian singer, songwriter, dancer, occasional television host, and actress!
• HOMETOWN: Anitta is from Rio de Janeiro city in Brazil.
• LATEST ALBUM: Versions of Me
• AWARDS & CHARTS: Anitta has won many awards including (and definitely not limited to) the MTV Europe Music Award for Best Brazilian Act (2016, 2017, 2018), iHeartRadio Music Social Star Award (2018), & the MTV Video Music Award for Best Latin “Funk Rave” (2023).
• FUN FACT(S): Anitta is the most streamed Brazilian artist on Spotify!
*Babco Entertainment does not represent any act. We are a Middle Agency and resource to book talent for your show.*