Inclusive booking can be incorporated any time during the academic year. June highlights the topic of Pride, advancing the efforts to recognize issues and achievements within the LGBTQ+ community.
When thinking about WHO to book for your campus, and thinking about WHAT they will do to serve meaning, consider the result that music, comedy, and speaking all foster – community, learning, laughter, comfort, perspective, conversation, and more. Below are ideas of HOW you could incorporate inclusive bookings.
- Book an Artist with LGBTQ+ friendly music content and presence
- Book an Artist that identifies within the LGBTQ+ community to give a resonating performance
- Book a comedian that has LGBTQ+ friendly content to create safe space
- Book a comedian that identifies within the LGBTQ+ community to provide relatable content
- Consider booking a Drag Queen (comedy/music)
- Book a speaker to touch a specific topic revolving around issues relevant to your campus or surrounding world that should have more awareness.
INCLUSIVE ACTS IDEAS BY NAME BELOW
Jake Wesley Rogers
Meet Me @ the Altar
The Scarlet Opera